The latest technology & most sophisticated facility allow SURAJ to supply the best quality Electropolished Tubes.
Electropolishing is a process that uses a metal workpiece as an anode and performs electrolysis in a suitable electrolyte to selectively remove its impurities on surface and improve the surface finish. It is also called Electrochemical or Anodic polishing.
The Electropolished surface is thoroughly rinsed & cleaned with demineralised water to make sure that the surface is bright, smooth & without any contamination for application at Pharmaceutical, Fermentation, Biochemical, Food & Beverages, Dairy & Semiconductor industries.
SURAJ is consistently delivering reliable quality Electropolished Tubes.
- Best, bright, smooth & high quality Stainless Steel Electropolished Tubes
- Inside, Outside or Both side Electropolished Tubes as per demand of Customer
- The tests, combined with specific raw materials requirements, Eddy Current testing at the tube mill
- 100% boroscope testing
- Tighter OD and wall tolerance allow by Suraj Limited to provide a more consistent superior quality product
- In-house testing facility for measurement of surface roughness
- Surface finish is available is 20 μ-inch Ra (0.5 μm) in ID, 30 μ-in Ra (0.8 μm) in OD measured per ASME/ANSI B46.1 with the profilometer reading at 90 degrees to major polishing pattern.
|Outside Diameter||1/2” (12.70mm) to 4” (101.60mm)|
|Wall Thickness||1.65 mm to 4.00mm|
|Grades||TP - 304, 304L, 316, 316L|
|Length||Standard Length ( 6.0 meter ) Or According to Customer’s requirements|